Autonation Nissan Miami - Regards, Analia Deranja
We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano. Apart from that Nissan Autonation Miami es retaining a assurance fee Fedex returned to them because of a supposed lost. This is absolutely unacceptable since we didn't receive what we purchased. We are not even able to recover the money the assurance of Fedex covers - which, by the way had already been paid to Nissan Autonation Miami - because Nissan Autonation Miami does not even attend your phone calls, neither replay our email with our complaints. We await your immediate answer and a outline of a solution for our problem.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "Good Afternoon, We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."