Salta, Salta Province
100% full Not resolved

Good Afternoon,

We are having a major problem with our autoparts provider Nissan Autonation Miami. We didn't get one of two autoparts we bought through them for a Murano. Apart from that Nissan Autonation Miami es retaining a assurance fee Fedex returned to them because of a supposed lost. This is absolutely unacceptable since we didn't receive what we purchased. We are not even able to recover the money the assurance of Fedex covers - which, by the way had already been paid to Nissan Autonation Miami - because Nissan Autonation Miami does not even attend your phone calls, neither replay our email with our complaints. We await your immediate answer and a outline of a solution for our problem.

Regards,

Analia Deranja

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and attention. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of autonation nissan miami shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Autonation Nissan Miami needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned autonation nissan miami shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Autonation Nissan Miami.

Had an Experience with Autonation Nissan Miami?

Comments